What Are RHA® Fillers?
RHA® by Revance is an innovative line of dermal fillers that are FDA-approved for the treatment of dynamic facial wrinkles. Dynamic wrinkles are traditionally difficult to treat since they are caused by the repetitive movements of the underlying facial muscles. However, the RHA® Collection is made of a specialized hyaluronic acid (HA) formula that is designed to move with your face, preventing the stiffness associated with some of the other dermal fillers on the market. The RHA® line is also made of a “cleaner” HA formula, which allows it to last longer than many other products while reducing the risk of side effects.
What Are RHA® Fillers Used to Treat?
The RHA® line of fillers are designed to address dynamic facial wrinkles and folds, including:
- Nasolabial folds
- Marionette lines
- Lip Lines (also called “smoker’s lines”)
- Crow’s Feet (fine lines around the eyes)
- Jowl Lines
In addition to filling facial creases and lines, RHA® fillers can also help add or restore volume to the face, smooth the skin, plump the lips, and contour the cheeks and jawline.
Which RHA® Fillers Does CosMedic Skincare Offer?
CosMedic Skincare offers multiple products from the RHA® line, including:
- RHA® 2, which is typically recommended for the treatment of mild to moderate lines and wrinkles. It can also be used to provide more surface-level skin smoothing.
- RHA® 3, which is generally used to address more moderate to severe lines while also building up volume in the face.
- RHA® 4, the strongest of the RHA® formulas, which is used to fill deeper creases and folds, such as those that develop along the cheeks or jowls.
- RHA® Redensity, which is FDA-approved for the treatment of lip lines.
One of our highly-qualified aesthetic professionals can help determine which product(s) are best suited to your goals during a consultation. In some cases, RHA® fillers can be combined with other injectables, such as BOTOX® Cosmetic, for more dramatic anti-aging results.
How Much Does RHA® Filler Treatment Cost?
RHA® fillers are priced by the syringe, so the total cost of treatment will depend on factors such as how many areas are being treated and the degree of correction required. During your consultation with one of our experienced injectors, they can provide you with a personalized price quote based on your aesthetic goals.
At CosMedic Skincare, we strive to provide top-quality treatment for our patients at a fair value. That is why we have an in-house Patient Recognition Program that provides enrolled patients with special discounts on popular treatments, including RHA® fillers. Please contact us today if you are interested in joining our email list.
Contact CosMedic Skincare
If you have any questions about the RHA® line of fillers or if you would like to schedule a consultation with one of our injectors, please contact us today!