Patient loyalty is the reward for caring, personal attention, and CosMedic Skincare founder, Dr. Jodie Reinertson (Dr. Jodie as she is called by her patients), has based her life’s work on this principal. She believes in the importance of getting to know each patient, and providing them the best and most effective treatments to address their concerns. The CosMedic Skincare staff supports and demonstrates this philosophy on a daily basis.
After completing undergraduate studies at Boston University, she attended St. George’s University in Grenada, graduating in 1982. During medical school, she also worked for the World Health Organization, participating in the massive “Year of the Child” efforts. She completed a family practice internship, a diagnostic radiology residency, and a CBT/Ultrasound fellowship at Albany Medical Center in upstate New York. Dr. Reinertson constantly adds to her skill set regarding new industry developments, and believes that providing a carefully selected blend of cutting-edge and “tried and true” therapies is the best way to serve her patients.
With over 25 years experience, Dr. Jodie brings her extensive medical knowledge into every patient consultation. In addition to completing preceptorships in aesthetics, she has received advanced training from experts around the country in medically-assisted weight loss management, laser and light therapies, IPL, vein sclerotherapy, and cosmetic injectables. Operating with a detail-oriented, critical, and artistic eye, Dr. Jodie also treats each patient with the sensitivity she has cultivated from devoting her career to women’s issues.
Originally from Marblehead, Massachusetts (near Boston), Dr. Jodie is the extremely active mother of two sets of twins, cherishes her small town roots, but has embraced the Seattle culture since 1992. During her time off, Dr. Jodie enjoys hiking, yoga, long morning walks with her dogs, and precious family time.
- Boston University: BS Cum Laude
- St. George’s University School of Medicine: Doctor of Medicine with Honors
- Albany Medical College: Fellow in Ultrasound
- Albany Medical College: Internship, Family Medicine
- Albany Medical Center Hospital: Radiology Resident
Affiliations & Memberships:
- International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology
- International Society of Aesthetic Medicine
- Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention Affiliate
- American Academy of Micropigmentation
- Licensed Allergan Injectable Instructor
- ASLMS: American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery