What is IPL or Photo-rejuvenation, and why NOW?
What is IPL? IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) or also commonly [...]
Click here to read more
Radiesse, The Volumizing Filler
FDA approved Radiesse is a non-surgical treatment that can be [...]
Click here to read more
Dr. Jodie Reinertson
Patient loyalty is the reward for caring, personal attention, and CosMedic Skincare founder, Dr. Jodie Reinertson (Dr. Jodie as she is called by her patients), has based her life’s work on this principal. She believes in the importance of getting to know each patient, and providing them the best and most effective treatments to address their concerns. The CosMedic Skincare staff supports and demonstrates this philosophy on a daily basis.
Dr. Jodie brings over 25 years of medical knowledge and experience into every patient visit, combining a critical, detail-oriented eye with the sensitivities of a physician who has spent a lifetime focused on women’s issues. She has completed preceptorships in aesthetics as well as specialized training with luminaries across the country in IPL, laser and light therapies, Botox and dermal filler treatments, vein scelerotharpy, and medical assisted weight loss management.
After completing undergraduate studies at Boston University, she attended St. George’s University in Grenada, graduating in 1982. During medical school, she also worked for the World Health Organization, participating in the massive “Year of the Child” efforts. She completed a family practice internship, a diagnostic radiology residency, and a CBT/Ultrasound fellowship at Albany Medical Center in upstate New York. Dr. Reinertson constantly adds to her skill set regarding new industry developments, and believes that providing a carefully selected blend of cutting-edge and “tried and true” therapies is the best way to serve her patients.
Originally from Marblehead, Massachusetts (near Boston), the extremely active mother of two sets of twins, cherishes her small town roots, but has embraced the Seattle culture since 1992. She skillfully divides her “off-time” between lacrosse games, high school theatre events, hiking, yoga, long morning walks with her dogs, and precious family time.
- Boston University: BS Cum Laude
- St. George’s University School of Medicine: Doctor of Medicine with Honors
- Albany Medical College: Fellow in Ultrasound
- Albany Medical College: Internship, Family Medicine
- Albany Medical Center Hospital: Radiology Resident
Affiliations & Memberships:
- International Academy of Cosmetic Dermatology
- International Society of Aesthetic Medicine
- American Society of Bariatric Physicians
- Prescription Drug Abuse Prevention Affiliate
- American Academy of Micropigmentation
- Licensed Allergan Injectable Instructor
- ASLMS: American Society for Laser Medicine & Surgery